[FFmpeg-user] Frame rate discrepancy

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Feb 4 18:53:57 EET 2023

Am 04.02.23 um 17:48 schrieb Dave Blanchard:
> At this point I'm just going to forget about this problem, and plan on getting a better capture card. In about 10 days these videos will be used to send a certain thieving asshole to prison, and they will be plenty good enough to do that as is.

ah you are the clown who started the thread "ffserver", now everything
is clear

----------------

Am 10.11.22 um 19:11 schrieb Dave Blanchard:
 > Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:16:03 -0500
 > From: Clay <clay at 42streams.com>
 > To: FFmpeg user questions <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>, Nicolas George
<george at nsup.org>
 > Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-user] ffserver
 >
 > Nicolas George wrote on 11/9/22 03:18:
 >> I hope you do not expect getting help with that kind of attitude.
 >
 > Let's be clear: I DID NOT COME HERE for what you call "HELP."

----------------

Betreff: Re: [FFmpeg-user] ffserver
Datum: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:23:19 +0100

Am 10.11.22 um 19:11 schrieb Dave Blanchard:
 > The only person possibly at risk of "violence" in my vicinity is this
thief who has been robbing me for 6 years now. He has slowly graduated
from robbing distant outbuildings to now stealing directly from my
carport, attached to my house.

come on take your laughable tragedy somewhere else - as if ffserver
could solve that nonsense

frankly if that story would be true and over *6 years* the only thing
coming to your mind is ffserver you deserve it