[FFmpeg-user] deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly

Cecil Westerhof Cecil at decebal.nl
Sun Jun 11 00:16:40 EEST 2023

I make a slideshow of my pictures with:
    ffmpeg -y -i %04d.jpg -i /home/cecil/Audio/YouTube/Symphony_No_5_by_Beethoven.mp3 -pix_fmt yuv420p -vcodec libx264 -crf 26 -acodec libmp3lame -qscale:a 9 -preset veryfast -vf zoompan=d=3:fps=.333:s=1280x960,framerate=25:interp_start=0:interp_end=255:scene=100 huizeDoorn.mp4

It looks OK, but I get a lot of the following messages:
    deprecated pixel format used, make sure you did set range correctly

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be worried?

The log file.