[FFmpeg-user] Concatenate x10?

Tamas Szanka tamas.szanka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:07:22 EEST 2023

same here, its incorrect 9/10 when it comes to a specific code w python or
ffmpeg.
However it is great for starters like me to lay the bricks on a problem on
how to approach a subject. Its also true that I found it much more accurate
with google sheets app script.
totally different subject , but it just shows that it was cut off at end of
2021. All of its knowledge is dated up to that point.