[FFmpeg-user] FFmpeg interrupted (SIGSTOP signal) but pipewire shows its node is still running

gnusuario at skiff.com gnusuario at skiff.com
Mon Feb 5 16:45:11 EET 2024

On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 08:34:09 GMT, Nicolas George

george at nsup.org wrote:

gnusuario--- via ffmpeg-user (12024-02-05): > I want to know if it is possible to stop recording sound while the > process is paused (stopped in signal terms).

FFmpeg cannot do ANYTHING after receiving a SIGSTOP. So you would need either sending TSTP and see if it behaves better, or take it to the authors of pipewire.

Regards,