[FFmpeg-user] ffprobe can’t show ts file information

Zhengrong Zang zhengrong.zang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 02:53:03 EET 2024

I am not sure if they are corrupt, is there such special mpegts format? Those
ts files were downloaded from a movie and drama provider that provide huge
amount videos, at the moment, I found two types ts file, one is with this
png header, one is as below:
Input #0, mpegts, from '001.ts':
  Duration: 00:00:12.04, start: 0.038000, bitrate: 942 kb/s
  Program 1
  Stream #0:0[0x100]: Video: h264 (High) ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B),
yuv420p(tv, bt709, progressive), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 25 fps, 25
tbr, 90k tbn
  Stream #0:1[0x101]: Audio: aac (LC) ([15][0][0][0] / 0x000F), 48000 Hz,
stereo, fltp, 97 kb/s

Thanks for your suggestion!
I want to concat them to mp4, I use command for normal mpegts,
ffmpeg -i 'concat:01.ts|02.ts|03.ts|' -c copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc 01.mp4

for this special mpegts format, can I use command as below?
ffmpeg -f mpegts -i 'concat:01.ts|02.ts|03.ts|' -c copy -bsf:a
aac_adtstoasc 01.mp4

Mike