[FFmpeg-user] Bitrate 0

Sheraz Ali Shah Sheraz.Shah at iwedia.com
Thu Feb 29 15:37:29 EET 2024

Hi @ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org<mailto:ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org>

I have a live dash stream which I am feeding to ffmpeg  which is giving bitrate 0 and not the correct value

DASH Stream :-

http://wowzaec2demo.streamlock.net/live/bigbuckbunny/manifest_mvtime2222.mpd

I am using FFmpeg version

4.3.1

Thanks and Regards
Sheraz Ali Shah
CONFIDENTIALITY: The contents of this e-mail are confidential and intended only for the above addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, copying or delivering it to anyone else or using it in any unauthorized manner is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and the systems administrator at straymail at rt-rk.com immediately.