[FFserver-user] The stream stops playing after a while

Victor Petrescu victor.petrescu13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:14:46 CEST 2011

Good day to all.

I have a problem with streaming with ffserver:

I start ffserver.

I start feedeing with a stream from a cam.

Everything seems to work fine.

I open the browser and access the output (is as swf and embed in a html). It
plays fine for 6-7 minutes then it stopes and I have to refresh to get it
work again. Does any1 know why does that happen and how to correct it?
The ffserver keeps streaming correctly even if the user can't see it unless
he refreshes. Is there a timeout or something?

For any details just ask.

Thank you for your time.