[FFserver-user] the server crashes when runing shell script that starts ffserver

Victor Petrescu victor.petrescu13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:33:13 CEST 2011

First... solved the problem... I forgot to use dumpstream on one mplayer and
it was trying to show me the stream instead of dumping it and... I dunno why
exactly it crashed but now is ok.

On your note... I do something like you do... but I use rtp instead of html
and... is fine. Except the classic buffer error and some other small
problems at the beginning is quite ok.

Now I have only one more problem witch I asked before I know but... I try
again.

Everything works great for 1,2,3,4... lets say 8 users. But then if I try to
enter with one more he doesn't receive anything.
The constants specifieing the number of users/http connections etc. are set
to 1000.

Any takers? :)