[FFserver-user] FFMPEG programmer job

Andi Altmeyer analtmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 14:07:25 CET 2011

Hallo,

I am looking for an expert on FFMPEG programming to help us optimise the
configurations of our running FFMPEG software as part of our Stream-Hoster
project. We convert all types of video files into mp4 container with video
codec h264 and audio codec AAC using FFMPEG. Our programmer has played
around with all kinds of different FFMPEG Versions but doesn't seem to
really understand it. About 30% of our conversions dont go through
sucessfully at first attempt and have to be converted again, sometimes up to
4-5 times until the same file on the same server using the same FFMPEG
configuration finally does go through. Also, the general conversion times
are too long, resulting in long queues on our servers.

I would be very interested in having a programmer of the actual FFMPEG
developer crew work for us on this issue. We could arrange a
project-contract with a fixed deal of 500€ upon sucessful completion of task
or we could settle on an hourly rate, whichever works best. Please contact
me at this email adress.

Sincerely,

Andreas Altmeyer
Gabriel-Max-str. 1