[FFserver-user] Streaming with libx264 question

Anton warm at stack.ru
Mon May 16 12:51:58 CEST 2011

Is it transcoding to h.264 ? VideoCodec is commented out and vpre is not selected.

I tried to change Format, bitrate, VideoCodec and other ... and that does not work at all. I got working only few
examples from the google. And there is no any debug information why it does not work :-(.

Thx, I'll try Your example.

--
Anton [WARM-RIPE]
Stack ltd division head