[FFserver-user] streaming from android device using ffmpeg

Saurav Kumar [IN15957] Saurav_Kumar2 at mindtree.com
Mon Oct 3 07:11:50 CEST 2011

Hi;
I am trying to transmit live feed from an android device to pc wirelessly on wifi network.I am using  ffmpeg framework. But I cound't figure out how to use the ffserver. Any thoughts? How can I use  the ffserver for streaming .
http://www.roman10.net/?p=389
I have used this link as a reference.
I am quite new to this field so can u please suggest that is it possible (streaming from android over wifi) with ffmpeg. Is it a good way or there are better ways available ??

Regards,
Saurav