[FFserver-user] Streaming server in Linux C

srikanta mondal srkntmondal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:34:05 CEST 2012

Hi all, I am working on Image processing area with C in Linux(Fedora and
Ubuntu). Now  I want to stream from live camera. That is, I have a camera
and I am getting continuous feed from the it(Opencv IplImage). I want to
make streaming server of this camera feed such that it can be viewed from
another computer by hitting its IP(IP address of computer). I have seen
there is ffserver command and ffmpeg command to make it live server but
unfortunately I am unable still now. Please help me

Thanking You