[FFserver-user] Streaming server in Linux C

Robert Steckroth robertsteckroth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:56:25 CEST 2012

We are contemplating on open sourcing the BudTV project. It sounds
like there is a need for it in
the web community. If anyone would like to get behind it let me know.
I believe it can put to an end
to these types of questions. We would like to add a Windows/Linux
streaming utility that can do what
Mondal is asking about and are hoping to get Vid Blaster's support.
This is not it's primary function however.

Also,
If I get some time I will see about helping you with your project. I
am very busy at the moment, unfortunately.