[FFserver-user] FFMPEG in android development: Need your expert support

nandan amar nandan.amar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:22:45 CEST 2012

I think you are interested in using ffmpeg APIs.
may be this will help you
http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/api-example_8c-source.html

However one can create a video using images like following:
ffmpeg -i %d.png -pix_fmt yuv420p file.y4m

This will input .png image and give raw video file which can latter be used
to create compressed video with audio.

I am not sure about how u can do it using APIs.
Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Deepanjan Das <deepanjan.das at gmail.com>wrote:

> Greetings!
> Hope this message of mine finds you in best of health and spirits.
>
> I am trying to develop an apps where I need to port ffmpeg library into my
> android development.
> I have done some R&D and have successfully implemented the NDK toolkit
> along with cygwin command shell for creating the so files.
>
> I would like to have the following service done using ffmpeg library:
> 1. Generate a video using, images from SDCard and an audio that has been
> recorded by the apps already and is already saved in the device
>
> Is there any way you can provide me a support.
> If yes, kindly let me know what you would be charging for the same and how
> long will it take.
>
> As a deliverable the ideal scenario would be having a dummy android
> project using this ffmpeg library.
>
> ..
> Warm Regards
> Deepanjan Das
> +91.9836582808
> http://deepanjandas.wordpress.com
>
> || Om Manasamarthadata Shri Aniruddhaya Namah ||<http://www.manasamarthyadata.com/>
> *Think of the environment before printing this email

Amar Kumar Nandan
Karnataka, India, 560100
☎:+91-9019054471
✉:nandan.amar at gmail.com