[FFserver-user] multi pass encoding

Levan Chelidze levanchelidze at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 12:54:30 CET 2012

 Sorry I am really new to this and have problems doing some tasks without
help.

So I got a terminal commend

ffmpeg -y -i '/media/levan/BEEA60D8EA608E89/Downloads/Videos/Tony Braxton -
> Un-Break My Heart.VOB' -s 1920x1080 -aspect 16:9 -r 25 -b 15550k -bt 19792k
> -vcodec libtheora -acodec libvorbis -ac 2 -ar 48000 -ab 320k ddd.ogg

and I want to have 3 pass video in output video but how to do this I do not
know can some on help me

I found that I must write -pass n commend some where but where to write it
I do not know. I tested this and wrote -pass 3 at the end terminal just
showed > symbol
 can you give me a commend that will work

             Thank you in advanced