[FFserver-user] Please send me a working example

Luis Miguel Rojas Aguilera lmaguilera at estudiantes.uci.cu
Tue Feb 7 08:08:42 CET 2012

Hi, the thing is that i'm tired of searching on internet for a working
example where ffserver and ffmpeg broadcast my desktop or my webcam but
i get nothing ... i'm cuban don't speak well english ... would you
please send me an example where everything works okay ... thanks a lot
on advance ...
Greets.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com