[FFserver-user] Runtime Adding of Feeds and Video-on-Demand

Bret Clark bclark at spectraaccess.com
Tue Jan 10 13:19:44 CET 2012

Depends on how many dynamic feeds you want I suppose. You can set up
various feeds in the ffserver.conf file but if you have many different
types of feeds with different types of bandwidth and video sizes it
could be a pain adding it all in the ffserver.conf file.

As for VoD, someone makes a http request to the feed you've set up in
the ffserver.conf file.