[FFserver-user] not able to replay video from .ffm recorded earlier

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:21:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am not able to replay video from .ffm recorded earlier . ffplay or
any other player plays the file only when I feed the ffserver through
ffmpeg.

when I give command "ffplay http://192.168.1.28:8091/test.ts "
sometimes it plays the file from start. sometime it does not play the
file at all. Why the behaviour of ffserver is not consistent.

Do I need to feed server through ffmpeg encoder continuously or can I
feed it once and play the file from multiple clients many times?

Regards,
Yogesh