[FFserver-user] How to specify the audio track when streaming a multiple audio tracks file

wangwenbo wenbo828 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 10:55:30 CEST 2012

Hi Guru,

I have a video with 2 audio tracks, I use "ffmpeg -i xxx.mkv" to get the
video info, it shows 3 streams number, stream0:0 for video, stream0:1(eng)
for audio in english, stream0:2(chi) for audio in chinese.

I want to stream this file with stream0:0 and stream0:2, using command
"ffmpeg -i xxx.mkv -map 0:2 http://localhost:8090/feed1.ffm“, but screen
shows stream0:1 is being transcode forcedly.

Is there some other ways to do it?

BTW, whether I can get the reply without join the mail list?

Regards.