[Libav-user] vp8 decoding

Markus Riegler is091516 at fhstp.ac.at
Mon Apr 4 09:16:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm working on my master thesis of the forensic analysis of the VP8
videocodec. I want to extract single Keyframes (Intraframes) of an .webm
file and paste the data of the keyframe into a .ivf header to decode the
single frame. After that I want to display this single frame.
I can do this procedure with the commercial Software CodecVisa.
My question about that is, is it possible to decode single vp8 keyframes
in an .ivf header and display it with ffmpeg and how?

Best regards from Austria

BSc. Riegler Markus
Information Security

Fachhochschule St.Pölten GmbH
Matthias Covernius-Straße 15, A-3100 St.Pölten
E: is091516 at fhstp.ac.at
I: www.fhstp.ac.at