[Libav-user] "_avcodec_opts", referenced from:

lekha mishra mishra.ni.lekha at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:46:50 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am writing a code for converting .avi file to .mp4.
For this, when I use the line,

*for(i=0; i<CODEC_TYPE_NB; i++){
        avcodec_opts[i]= avcodec_alloc_context2(i);
    }
*
also I have included the supoored file in header as:

*#include "cmdutils.h"*

but when I build the code find the error as:

*Undefined symbols:
  "_avcodec_opts", referenced from:
      -[SampleMacConverterAppDelegate applicationDidFinishLaunching:] in
SampleMacConverterAppDelegate.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

*
where *SampleMacConverterAppDelegate *is my class where I am writing the
code*.
*And* **applicationDidFinishLaunching *is the method where I have put the
line.

Anyone plz help me. What is going wrong ?
Thanx in advanced :)