[Libav-user] H.264 change resolution

Ivan Vigasin ivigasin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:55:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to decode H.264 video with changing resolution. The message is
"Width/height changing with frame threads is not implemented. Update your
FFmpeg version to the newest one from Git. If the problem still occurs, it
means that your file has a feature which has not been implemented".

Dear Ffmpeg developers, what is the probability that this feature will be
implemented in the near future? Are you gonna be focused on that?

I'd be very glad to use multi-threaded decoder, it is really great, but I
can't use it without change resolution support.

Thank you