[Libav-user] "max_analyse_duration 5000000 reached at 5005000" what is it?

amir.rouhi at rmit.edu.au amir.rouhi at rmit.edu.au
Mon Aug 15 08:43:07 CEST 2011

When i want to use ffmpeg for extracting raw images from some video stream
with 1 second iterval i use the below command:
d:\\ffmpeg -i D:\\myvideo1.mp4 -r 1 -f image2 -s 80x60 -pix_fmt yuv420p
d:\\myVideoImages\\myvideoImg-
%03d.y
i use above command line in my c program by "system()" function. I call this
function to run ffmpeg more than 1000 times in a loop.
It seems the ffmpeg doing its work well but i see a yellow line among ffmpeg
text on my screen which says:
[mpeg @ ......] max_analyse_duration 5000000 reached at 5005000
I want to know what does it mean and does it affect my process for
extracting images from the video stream?