[Libav-user] "max_analyse_duration 5000000 reached at 5005000" what is it?

Alex Cohn alexcohn at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 16 08:19:46 CEST 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 03:07, Rouhi Amirhossein <
s3288736 at student.rmit.edu.au> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. But if the file(video) does not fully loaded, the
> result would not be complete. isnt it?

No, no! The file is not fully loaded only in the stage of duration analysis.
This has no effect on reading the stream sequentially to extract the frames
you need. But why should you rely on my word? You can see it yourself, that
the results span longer than 5005000 μs.

Sincerely,
Alex