[Libav-user] Nellymoser Raw samples Decoding

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:49:15 CEST 2011

Hi

I want to decode the raw *nellymoser *samples which i have extracted from a
pcap in a raw file.

Now, this raw file have all the captured Nellymoser samples but i am not
able to figure out how can i decode them or transcode them into some format
using ffmpeg exe.

I mean i am not able to find the proper command which i can use to do it.

ffmpeg -i[............]*nellymoser_samples.raw* *output.mp3*

Now, here i want proper options to open the nellymoser decoding library
which decode the audio samples.

Can somebody please help me out to give me proper command as i am going
through the manual of commnds but it seems a it confusing and i am not
finding the proper commands to do the action.

Nitin