[Libav-user] Setting up an input format for YUV420P

James Felix Black jfb at homonculus.net
Fri Aug 19 01:01:30 CEST 2011

 Hi, all,

Assuming that I have the pixel format, and dimensions (and sample rate, although that shouldn't apply), how can I set up an AVInputFormat struct suitable to be passed into avformat_open_input() such that I can process a stream of raw Y'CbCr video coming in on standard input (Linux/OS X)? I've gone through the sources and haven't seen this detailed anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help, pointers to docs, FMs to R, &c.

~ jfb

--
James Felix Black <jfb at homonculus.net>
"Some strangey that!"