[Libav-user] [RTSP][H264]What from is DTS value comming?

Kulti kultihell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:45:59 CEST 2011

Hi all!

I've try to work with my h264 ip cam via rtsp and found, that
sometimes DTS value from incoming stream non monotone. So, I've try to
analyze problem, and cannot understand, what from is DTS value
comming?

This issue showes itself only on transcoding(or simple copy to any
container): ffmpeg exit with error, ffplay can show it correctly.

I start to analyze this issue, because when we try to ignore this
error, our output file with non-sync audio-video... But ffplay can
play this stream very long time without any problem.