[Libav-user] Capture from webcam on Linux

Gabriel Duarte confusosk8 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:37:20 CET 2011

It compiles file, but I get a segfault at like 55, as GDB says :/
gduarte at mohave:~/dev/test_camera$ gdb ./t1
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.3-debian
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /home/gduarte/dev/test_camera/t1...done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /home/gduarte/dev/test_camera/t1
[video4linux2 @ 0x6132a0] The driver changed the time per frame from
32767/-9288 to 1/30
Abertura retornou 0
[video4linux2 @ 0x6132a0] Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be
inaccurate

0x0000000000400ffc in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffde08) at t1.c:55
55        if (pIFormatCtx->streams[ix]->codec->codec_type ==
AVMEDIA_TYPE_VIDEO) {
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000000400ffc in main (argc=1, argv=0x7fffffffde08) at t1.c:55
(gdb)