[Libav-user] RTP Buffer

Neil Menne nhmenne42 at students.tntech.edu
Thu Dec 8 15:22:08 CET 2011

I really want the header more than anything out of it, but the data
returned by AVPacket is without the header information. I'm trying to get
the sequence number and timestamp for each packet, and this seems like the
only way to get that information. Comparing the timestamp seen in Wireshark
(which isn't always zero) with the timestamp reported by FFMpeg (which is
always zero), I'm thinking that the header isn't getting parsed for that
data.

-Neil