[Libav-user] Playing fragmented mp4 h264/AVC

Christian.Jorgensen at patria.fi Christian.Jorgensen at patria.fi
Thu Dec 15 07:48:37 CET 2011

> Please provide a sample.

I was expecting this response ;) but the thing is that the videos are
classified, so at this point i can not provide a sample video.

More info on the subject:

 I previously build the library with lots of input parameters enabled
(like --enable-libx264).

Then i tried a new build with only these input parameters:

--disable-static --enable-shared --enable-shared --disable-mmx
--enable-memalign-hack

and now im able to playback my fragmented mp4 video files but only the
keyframes are displayed. No more error messages are shown in the console,
any ideas why the h264 frames between the keyframes can not be
displayed/decoded? I also tried to convert the file to avi but the same
problem arises also with that one.

Christian Jorgensen

System Engineer
Patria Systems/Avionics/Mission Support Systems
Lentokonetehtaantie 3
35600 Halli
Finland
cell: +358408693142
email: christian.jorgensen at patria.fi
www.patria.fi

Confidentiality note: This e-mail is private and confidential between
the sender and the addressee. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any
information in it. Please notify the above of any such misdirection.