[Libav-user] Video Conferencing

Lauraire jeremy.lauraire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:32:27 CEST 2011

>>>>>> Bob >>>>>>>>

Video conferencing based on FFMPEG open source == GStreamer! To answer your
question, have a look at this :

http://nuald.blogspot.com/2009/07/creating-video-conference-application.html

But it is not really the purpose of this post....  Concerning GP-GPU
developping, I am still looking for a solution to embed in my app a solution
to use VDPAU capabilities. Exactly what is done by MPlayer, MythTV,
GStreamer.....

What I've understood so far is that :
- FFMEG takes into account the decoding part,
- Players such as MPlayer, MythTV.... embed FFMEP and make the rendering.

*Is there any developper of those applications who can explain me what part
of their code concerns the acceleration via GPU and how to use it in my
app?*