[Libav-user] Minimal FFT build

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Mon Jun 27 11:25:21 CEST 2011

On date Sunday 2011-06-26 10:05:53 +0100, Henry Gomersall encoded:
> I apologise if this should be obvious to me, but I can't seem to find
> the solution.
>
> I'd like to build a minimal subset of libav that includes the FFT
> functions. What is the best way to do this?

FFT is included in libavcodec (maybe it should be moved to
libavutil). You can build a minimal libavcodec with the configure
--disable-everything --enable-small --enable-fft

> How big a deal is it to pull the FFT parts only out of the build system?

FFT depends on libavutil, so you also need a working subset of libavutil.