[Libav-user] How to use ffmpeg functions in c

Amir Rouhi-Rmit amir.rouhi at rmit.edu.au
Thu Jun 30 05:00:29 CEST 2011

Hi
I need your experience regarding FFMPEG . I want to use FFMPEG functionality
in my c codes under windows platform. Would you help me in below questions?
1-How can i use FFMPEG in c to get the dimensions of an input video?
2-How can i use the below ffmpeg command in c language?
ffmpeg -i input.avi -r 1 –f image2 –vcodec rawvideo -pix_fmt yuvj420p
Img-%03d.yuv
BTW if i want to run my code on linux machines, can i simply run the exe
file generated in windows platform? if not please advice how can i compile
my code under linux?