[Libav-user] iOS Streaming Client App for FLV videos

Jasim Sajid jasimsajid at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:27:13 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am an iOS developer and new to this list and would like to ask the experts
about using FFMPEG.
I have a requirement where I have to create an App that streams .flv files
from a our website and display it on the screen in landscape mode. What I am
looking for are any tutorials or any material to get this done. My
understanding of FFMPEG is almost none but I am willing to dive into it if I
see any chance of success. There are Apps (like BUZZ player) that are doing
this sort of stuff, so its not impossible and I belive FFMPEG has the right
capability to do this.
Thanks in advance for your responses.
Regards,
Jami.