[Libav-user] for Android

Alex Cohn alexcohn at netvision.net.il
Mon May 16 13:23:26 CEST 2011

Thanks, Igor.

I could not find neon optimizations on bambuser, though. And I know
that I can circumvent the NDK build system, but I believe it gives me
easier tools to deliver. What I see that people consider it enough to
have their Android.mk files and/or patches to the original makefiles
simply on their website.

I have rediscovered
http://www.rockplayer.com/download/rockplayer_ffmpeg_git_20100418.zip:
in spite of what the name suggests, it is rather fresh, as of April,
2011. I will probably merge the rockplayer tree with the latest
sources from git and look for the way to turn on neon optimization,
available in NDK r.5.

Sincerely,

Alex