[Libav-user] Deprecated functions and their replacement

Gustav González xtingray at gmail.com
Tue May 31 01:51:55 CEST 2011

Hi,

Currently I am cleaning and updating the source code of my application.
Using OpenSuse 11.4 I got these messages when I compile it:

warning: ‘int av_set_parameters(AVFormatContext*,
AVFormatParameters*)’ is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/libavformat/avformat.h:1364)
warning: ‘void dump_format(AVFormatContext*, int, const char*, int)’
is deprecated (declared at
/usr/include/libavformat/avformat.h:1464)
warning: ‘int url_fopen(AVIOContext**, const char*, int)’ is
deprecated (declared at /usr/include/libavformat/avio.h:279)

I was looking for hints about how to replace those functions here:
http://ffmpeg.org/doxygen/trunk/deprecated.html

But I didn't found anything useful.

I appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

--