[Libav-user] Approx. 15 seconds delay when re-streaming h.264 to RTMP

Archil Matchavariani archil1983 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:51:21 CET 2011

HI Andrey,

I am trying to re-streaming my input stream from a cam to the rtmp server ,
and I want to use FFmpeg for this issue, that's why I am using the
following command :

*ffmpeg -i rtsp://root:pass@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:554/live?tcp -vcodec copy -f
flv rtmp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/live/teststream*
*
*
*(I need flesh format )*
*
*
but unfortunately it hangs at first and than it has delay about 15 seconds.(
*rtsp://root:pass@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:554/live?tcp is an input stream from my
cam and **rtmp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/live/teststream are output streams from
the rtmp server** *)

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Andrey Utkin <andrey.krieger.utkin at gmail.com