[Libav-user] FFmpeg libx264 live video codec modification

Piox noxylene at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:06:35 CET 2011

Hi,

I want to build a very specific application using the FFmpeg API. I would
like to open the H.264 codec with some basic parameters, encode a few
frames, then modify the encoding parameters, and then encode other frames.
I looked on the Internet, but I didn't find a solution. According to the
standard, it's possible, but I don't know (didn't find ?) how to do this
properly with the FFmpeg API.

Is there a solution to do this ? or some tips on how to proceed ?

Best regards
noxylene