[Libav-user] mux mpeg-ts file into an rtp context
sabine565 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:23:25 CET 2011
Any help? Does anybody have an idea where the mistake could be?
Thanks a lot!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sabine B <sabine565 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:05 PM
Subject: mux mpeg-ts file into an rtp context
To: libav-user at ffmpeg.org
I try to mux an mpeg-ts file into an rtp context for a unicast / multicast
(is this possible?) video stream.
What I did so far is the following:
1) I opened the mpeg-ts file into a common AVFormatContext (ts context) and
detected the streams
2) I created an AVFormatContext for rtp
3) I added the same streams to the rtp context which were detected in 1)
4) I wrote the headers into the rtp context (avformat_write_header)
5) I read the packages of the ts context and wrote them directly into the
rtp context (I tried av_write_frame and
6) I wrote the trailers into the rtp context (av_write_trailer)
When I try to receive the rtp stream with ffmpeg -i rtp://xx.xx.xx.xx.:1234
I get the message "Invalid data found when processing input".
When I try to receive the rtp stream with ffmpeg -i udp://xx.xx.xx:1234 I
receive just one video stream, no audio.
When I try to receive with vlc, I get nothing.
Does anybody have an idea how this could work? Or where I make the mistake?
Thank you very much for your help!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libav-user