[Libav-user] Request: RGBA support for huffyuv decoder

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Nov 18 21:55:02 CET 2011

Robert Nagy <ronag89 at ...> writes:

> As title the title says. I would like to request that RGBA support was added to
> the huffyuv decoder.

Could you provide a sample (one frame) that contains RGBA huffyuv but cannot be
decoded correctly with FFmpeg?
Please add information on how it can be decoded correctly...
Does the FFmpeg native encoder work? (=Is it only a decoder problem or decoder
and encoder?)

(I thought I found this bug some days ago, but without a sample it is more
difficult to test, and I was too lazy to try to produce one myself.)

Carl Eugen