[Libav-user] Issue with Decoding H.263 Sorenson Spark + D frames

NITIN GOYAL nitinkumgoyal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:34:04 CEST 2011

Hi

I am trying to decode the H.263 sorenson type of data using
avcodec_decode_video function.

It is able to decode the I and P frames but i have some *D frames
(Disposable inter frames) *in my data and this function is not able to
decode these frames and I am getting zero as return value.

So, can somebody tells me how we can decode these type f frames as I am not
finding any mention of D frame sin the ENUM value also.

I have read somewhere that we can convert D frames into P frames  but if we
have raw data how we achieve that if we want to use the
decode function directly.

Regards
Nitin