[Libav-user] Error in compiling FFMPEG 0.8.4 for IPhone OS 4.3 SDK

Gagandeep Bawa gagandeep.bawa at ironroad.com
Fri Sep 23 13:19:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to compile new FFMPEG "Love" 0.8.4 version for ios 4.3 sdk but
it fails. Please have a look in to this issue and let me know if i am doing
anything wrong. Please find attached "Build Run.rtf" file which shows the
error which i am getting after trying to compile library. Also find attached
my two build script files i tried with both batch file but it doesn't work
(don't confuse with name ....working). I am using gas-preprocessor.pl file
which i get from following link to build for IPhone but it doesn't help.

 I am trying this from so many hours with no luck, so disappointing. Can you
please let me know that whether current FFMPEG 0.8.4 libraries are
compatible and stable with IPhone 4 (ios 4.3 sdk) or not, because i want to
compress .mov file to .mp4 in IPhone 4G device itself through my IPhone
application.

https://github.com/yuvi/gas-preprocessor

--

Thanks & Regards,
Gagandeep

--

Thanks & Regards,
Gagandeep, Tech Lead Mobility

+91- 7307470044

Ironroad IT India Pvt. Ltd.

IT-6, C-6,SEBIZ SQUARE, Sector-67, Mohali, Punjab, India