[Libav-user] Continuity check failed for pid 519 expected 14 got 13

Li Zhang lizhang at utelisys.com
Sun Apr 1 22:15:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

That is again a problem about my transcoding. After some time my code will fail and I got lots of information from ffmpeg like:

[mpegts @ 0x632860] Continuity check failed for pid 519 expected 14 got 13.

At the same time, the decoding and encoding were all stop. I think it just grab a packet from input and found something wrong and threw it.

I am wondering what was happening? And I used the VLC transcoding the same input and there was no this situation.  So what I can do in order to avoid this situation?

Best regards,

Li