[Libav-user] H.264 nal decode

srikanta mondal srkntmondal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:31:52 CEST 2012

@kalileo   Actually I want to send the encoded frame over the network by
UDP and on the client side it will decode. And on the client side I want to
decode from memory, ie using array, not using file or hard disk. Simply I
want to decode that particular encoded array with function like
avcodec_decode_video2(). I have read this function. But this function have
crashed when it call. I think there is some parameter missing or some
header portion should have to added or remove from the encoded array which
is x264_nal_t* (p_payload). Please give me some suggestion.

Thanks and regards
Srikanta Mondal