[Libav-user] -itoffset issue

Craig Murray craigmurray100 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 03:07:49 CEST 2012

Ok this works to concatenate the files, but doesnt seem to allow me anyway
to set an arbitrary offset.

What I'm looking to do is create an .avi file that has some arbitrary mp3's
playing at specific times.  I'm creating the avi from an image sequence,
but I'm not sure how to get the audio to show up at specific offsets.

Is there a way to use -itsoffset in conjunction with concat:  ?