[Libav-user] General question about stream with ogg container.

Denis info at denisgottardello.it
Tue Apr 17 12:43:16 CEST 2012

I'm implementing a webcam stream in ogg format with ffmpeg libs on my program.
My first question is:
According to you, a stream of 320x240 on a static color image, 12 - 15
Kbytes/s is too? Wich is, according to you the correct Kbytes/s?
Question number two:
I can see the live ogg stream with firefox and other. I see that firefox uses
the fps value in order to show the stream but the fps, in some cases is not
perfect calculated (my fault). Is there a way to inform firefox that must not
use the fps  value but show the frames immediatly?

--
www.denisgottardello.it
Skype: mrdebug