[Libav-user] lossless encoding with FFMPEG

"Matthias Bühlmann" genesys at gmx.ch
Mon Apr 23 02:26:12 CEST 2012

Thank you Carl for your answer, i'll check about ffv1.

an additional question: is there any way with h264 (or any other codec) to compress keyframes losslessly and p frames lossy? (b frames i don't need). What I'd like to have is every few frames a perfect lossless frame.

How could I achieve this?

Thanks!

-------- Original-Nachricht --------