[Libav-user] What are the possible reasons for unsyncing of a video in a transmux to TS?

Ajita Pandey Ajita-Pandey at hcl.com
Wed Apr 25 07:45:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

Even I am facing same problem whenever I am try to transcode a file from mp4 to mpeg even just for verify with mp4 to mp4.
The audio is working fine but mine case there is no vodeo rather freeze first frame of video.

Just to know some thing about audio pts I mean at the time muxing how audio pts effects it.

Acttually whenever there is elementary stream transcoding ie only video or only audio its working fine.

Regards,
Ajita