[Libav-user] Can m3u8 demuxer choose resource accrooding to the status of network?

andro sendtofaraway at sina.com
Wed Aug 1 09:35:23 CEST 2012

I am doing a live streaming player for android using ffmpeg recently . And I
have noticed that ffmpeg has already implement a lot of protocols including
applehttp . As I know . The applehttp server will prepare different quality
of segment of a movie ,and hope the client to choose the better quality
movie if the bandwidth is allowed . I'd want to know if the ffmpeg have
already implement it now ? or I have to do it my self ?