[Libav-user] Help with deprecated functions/members

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:52:33 CEST 2012

Hi,
could somebody please tell me what I should do to replace the following
deprecated functions/members, or point me to some documentation explaining
the changes ? Also, if known, which version of the libs these
functions/members were removed in.

error: 'AVCodecContext' has no member named 'palctrl'

warning: implicit declaration of function 'avcodec_init

error: 'AVFormatContext' has no member named 'cur_st'

error: 'AVStream' has no member named 'cur_pkt

error: 'AVStream' has no member named 'cur_ptr'

error: 'AVStream' has no member named 'cur_len'

Thanks in advance,
Salsaman.
main developer, LiVES.

http://lives.sourceforge.net